DCE Core Updates, and the new DCE FireFox Browser Extension for .co.uk and .org.uk Domains
CNOBIU version (.com .net .org. .biz .info .us) will follow shortly in separate announcement, then Canada (.ca)
We are pleased to announce the launch of the DCE Firefox browser extension. The extension enables you to quickly identify available exact match domains right from within your favourite keyword tools such as Google Keyword Tool (public and logged-in); Wordtracker, SEMRush, Keyword Spy and Trellian Keyword Discovery. It's so easy to use - simply type in your keyword(s) in any of these keyword tools, wait a second or two while the extension gathers the results, and then see the exact match domain availability status for each keyword suggestion loaded right into the page, in real time. We're also working on a Chrome and IE version of this extension.
If you hold a current Basic or Pro DCE subscription, we welcome you to log in as normal, click on the banner on the logged-in home page and request your personalised extension today at no extra cost to your existing subscription. We will then email you a private code.
We want to give everyone the opportunity to trial this as we really do believe it's something quite unique, so we're making available a free trial version for non-members worldwide also. To grab a copy now, click here. Once you've downloaded the extension, just open it up within FireFox (File > Open) and accept the installation notice. Once it's installed and Firefox has restarted, simply select Tools > Domain Check Engine from the menu and in the 'Enter Your AuthKey' box enter the trial AuthKey which is E0U5U0VSS5EBG33F for immediate access.
Here's a YouTube video showing the product at work. Blame me for the music.
The Phasing out of FREE DCE Accounts
Due to the significant operational costs involved with running DCE, we are no longer able to offer a FREE subscription. We therefore welcome those of you that were using FREE accounts to sign up for either a Basic or Pro account. There's never been a better time to consider upgrading, which leads us on to explaining some of the new features and other account changes that have taken place…
DCE: New Features & Account Changes
- Significant speed enhancements using a memory 'heap' model on an upgraded server.
- The Alternative Domain Name Genie is now up and operational once again and integrated with Bing to give you available relevant exact match keyword domains for a given seed domain/keyword. It also returns the Bing UK LSV for each result.
- Drop Lists now use Bing UK LSV data.
- Whilst we've phased out the FREE accounts we've also given the Basic and Pro account more features and additional quota for the various DCE core functions. Please refer to the DCE index page for a complete breakdown of the quota updates and access rights, shown on the table at the top right of that page.
- Everyone (Basic & Pro) can now access the 'Who Caught What' grid, so you'll readily be able to see who caught what domains the day before, which is great for research and to make acquisition enquiries.
- Mobile access has now been extended to both Basic and Pro members. Functionality includes: * Domain Analyser * Domain Genie * Drop Lists * WHOIS. Here's a screen shot:
We shall now be using this forum as the central hub for all our support services. Rather than using the 'contact us' pages on our sites, please use the following forums at UKDF for all support-related matters:
Do not post account-sensitive issues on the forums; e.g. DAC IPs, EPP passwords, account passwords, payment details etc. Use the 'contact us' email on the DCE site!
Simon and Dale Hubbard
Sales and Marketing Email