UK Music Forum - Wales News - UK Breaking News

Thanks

Smile hello,how are you ,my new friends

i have over 1,000 domains.i have many good domains such as dddpad.com dddvi.com dddhi.com wedesktop.com vlinkmall.com etc.
    and you?how many perfect domains?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mingzhao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mingzhao View Post
    i have over 1,000 domains.i have many good domains such as dddpad.com dddvi.com dddhi.com wedesktop.com vlinkmall.com etc.
    and you?how many perfect domains?
    Hi, sounds like you really knew a lot about domains which is good. Anyhow, I am currently looking for suggestions pertaining to my plan on registering my domain with Pickaweb. Someone I worked with recommend this company with me. I did my research and found out that this company is credible and reliable. And since I am a newbie when it comes to purchasing domains I feel hesitant to just make up my mind right away and with that, I decided to join this forum to solicit suggestions from experts with a hope that I would be able to get the help I deserve. I don't want to spend more cash just asking for suggestions so I think posting my inquiry to UKdomain is one of the best actions I could have. What do you think guys? What can you suggest? Please?

Anyhow, here's the link to pickaweb if you want to see if it could really help my business. I'm going to open fashion shop by the way. Thank you so much.