UK Music Forum - Wales News - UK Breaking News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UK Domain Forum : No current bids on domainlore

Thanks

No current bids on domainlore

Not seen this before - not a single domain with bids currently on domainlore (as at 9.57pm on 1st September UK time).

Stephen.

Thanks
    I was talking about this with graeme the other night. Maybe people are realising its a waste of time selling domains at the moment as the market is dead (virtually) so hanging on until the market picks up (JMHO).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by secname View Post
    I was talking about this with graeme the other night. Maybe people are realising its a waste of time selling domains at the moment as the market is dead (virtually) so hanging on until the market picks up (JMHO).
    Yes will be interesting to see how this pans out. Last few I listed didn't attract any bids so I am having a 'rest' from selling on domainlore for the time being.

Stephen.

Thanks
    It needs a text reminder or something - missed a pile now as been out and about or the like so not bid.

I mean CVS.org.uk 60 quid? I might have gone to 61

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    It needs a text reminder or something - missed a pile now as been out and about or the like so not bid.

Always makes me chuckle though when you see people saying after the event that a name went 'cheap' and they would have bid higher etc.... You would imagine that they would be all contacting the new owner to take it off their hands - not sure that happens much.

Stephen.

Thanks
    I asked Denys about this ages ago, after being contacted several times about recently finished auctions, where the person wanted me to get in touch if the deal fell through as they had missed the auction. Denys said it was something he was considering, but I think he thought the lack of alerts brought more people to the site and therefore more eyes on other auctions.

Thanks
    I always think its funny post these threads, seen plenty of them around, nobody posts saying how busy the place is when say three weeks ago when there was like 15/20 names all with bids on the front page!
    Last edited by Aaron; 02-09-12 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post

Rob if you were that interested in any name you'd be aware when the auction was finishing and be about to bid on it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I always think its funny post these threads, seen plenty of them around, nobody posts saying how busy the place is when say three weeks ago when there was like 15/20 names all with bids on the front page!
    True, but never seen no bids at all. I'm sure now that I reminded everybody about domainlore there will be loads of action!

Stephen.

Thanks
    Probably true Stephen, It's not often "quiet" for too long, give it three or four days and there will be 10+ on the front page again.