PDA

View Full Version : Finance article writer wanted

Mojoco
11-04-12, 04:22 PM
I'm looking for someone who can write superb quality, well researched, informative articles on a variety of finance related subjects.

Happy to pay a premium for first class content writing.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

GreyWing
11-04-12, 04:34 PM
Claire the girl that worked for me at That.co.uk over the last year is starting out on her own at UKContentWriters.co.uk when she gets back next week mate. She writes for my finance sites and for a few others as well.

The site is due to be tidied up before it relaunches under the new name next week, it's basically the old that.co.uk site I have given her so if you were a member there you'd be a member on the new site.

Mojoco
11-04-12, 04:47 PM
Thanks Graeme, I'll contact Claire. I wasn't a member at the old site, I assume I just need to register on the new site next week ?

GreyWing
11-04-12, 05:39 PM
Yes mate it works on a ticket system, so you can keep a track of everything. I wanted her to work on my stuff 100% of the time but she liked the variation of going freelance and not spending all day writing about HGV's. She's up to speed regarding keywords and the laws regarding advice and the regulation of certain financial products etc. She has her own office and phone line from Monday......

If you need some example of finances articles she has written, let me know I'll email you some...

GreyWing
11-04-12, 07:33 PM
Cheers Matt, I think she will be pretty busy anyway to be honest just from the few clients she used to have that did a lot of work with us. It was being run by Claire anyway for the last year as my head was off doing other things and dreaming of endless other projects.... still dreaming too haha

Also Mojoco, Matt has a great reputation too for content writing. Although he hasn't said it in this thread a lot of clients are happy with him from what they have said to me. Some of our clients also worked with with Matt's writers and others said how good he was too. But I don't think you can go far wrong between the two services.

I think Matt maybe the same as well with regards the demand of content writers at the moment, but we were turning work away at that.co.uk for the last 6 months. Getting a good writer can prove to be a bloody nightmare.

jiashia
24-04-13, 06:17 PM
I have some site ehomemall-gin.com 10k finance related articles, tell me your offer please, articles unique and ready for your site