PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...

NameDriver
22-03-12, 11:23 AM
Hi there,

I've just been introduced to the forum and would like to firstly say hi, and thanks for having us!

I'm sure most of you have heard of NameDrive and hopefully tested if not park with us.
Over the last 12 months since the investment from our partners BIP there has been some drastic changes at NameDrive. Revenues have shot up, parked pages load faster, new better ads have increased CTR and thanks to our investment we are bigger, better and stronger than ever before!
Our improved NDX aftermarket is STILL free to use, no better price than that. Easy to upload, easy to sell and easy to transfer.

At NameDrive we have always prided ourselves on supporting our clients as best as we can, hence this post.
We are constantly trying to improve our system and reach out to our friends, coming up with new ideas on how to benefit us all.
What would YOU like to see from NameDrive in the next few weeks, months, years?

If you have any feedback, questions, suggestions or even complaints please do let me know. I will strive to reply to each and every one.
I can be reached either here, via PM or by email (parking@namedrive.com - if emailing please put for the attention of Craig there so it lands on my desk).

Thank you for all of your support in the past, now and in the future.

Best Wishes

Craig
CCO- NameDrive

atlas
22-03-12, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the community Craig!

NameDriver
23-03-12, 03:40 PM
Thank you Atlas, nice to be here!

FagEnd
28-03-12, 10:13 PM
I didn't even realise namedrive was still on the go, I've had an account with you guys for years but never used it. Is anyone making any money from parked domains anymore? I'm not. I used to make a bit of cash parking but not now. I don't own the quality of Rick Schwartz the guru that I love to hate. I hate his smug face :)

NameDriver
30-03-12, 12:06 PM
I didn't even realise namedrive was still on the go, I've had an account with you guys for years but never used it. Is anyone making any money from parked domains anymore? I'm not. I used to make a bit of cash parking but not now. I don't own the quality of Rick Schwartz the guru that I love to hate. I hate his smug face :)

Hi there,

Parking is indeed still going, I will not lie it has been stronger before... There are a lot of domains that still do very well with us, and not all belong to the 'domain guru's'.
What are you currently doing with your domains? I always like to advise clients give us a shot for 30 days, this allows for traffic to be properly analysed. You may find some domains actually do better with us.
And seems as though you already have a ND account then it makes things so much easier....

Best Regards and a great weekend

Craig