PDA

View Full Version : DL Sale: guard.co.uk (2,000 GBP)

AutoBot
17-03-12, 04:20 PM
Sold price: £2000, Ended on: 2012-03-17 15:18:45

More... (http://domainlore.co.uk/guard.co.uk)

GreyWing
17-03-12, 04:25 PM
I've only just pressed "buy now" bloody hell Dale your bot is on some kind of nitro.... :-)

grantw
17-03-12, 05:09 PM
Good buy mate, was close to clicking the buy button myself earlier.

Grant

GreyWing
17-03-12, 11:18 PM
Cheers Grant, I hovered a few times before pressing as well and still not 100% sure. But a fair few bits I could do with it and if not I know a few to sell it on to in the industry.

atlas
18-03-12, 12:54 AM
Great purchase Graeme - I hadn't even seen it for sale.

aZooZa
18-03-12, 01:13 AM
Private security and bodyguard business - no-brainer for you Graeme with your service background and knowledge of how that stuff works ;) I'm guessing that's where this one might go. Nice buy indeed.

The bot pickup was a coincidence, as it's done hourly.

GreyWing
18-03-12, 05:43 AM
You are right Dale, some of my mates are heavily involved in private security but as private security is mostly worldwide, they would tend to want the .com's. Although internal private security for this country is growing and maybe a fall back target area. But in truth I bought it for either a news site on the security industry both online and offline. Or I could sell it to a tech company later on....

Although as what usually happens is that I buy stuff with loads of good ideas and this time next year it is sat there doing nothing........got to stop buying haha

GreyWing
18-03-12, 05:46 AM
Great purchase Graeme - I hadn't even seen it for sale.

Just popped up on DL this morning, Quickly went up to £500 so I didn't think it would stick around too long. That being said it might have gone for less at auction but done that before and then the next thing someone else grabs it.

mally
18-03-12, 06:05 PM
Great short generic, I see Laura is selling guarding.co.uk if your interested.

GreyWing
21-03-12, 05:20 PM
All done and dusted a quick sale and transaction from Cleveland Baker, their wasn't much on the net about him but can say that he is a good guy to deal with. All done and transferred now, got a few ideas behind it for developing or already been offered a nice profit for a flip..

Probably hold on for a while...

Great short generic, I see Laura is selling guarding.co.uk if your interested.

Cheers Mally, you trying to bankrupt me? :-) nice name though although I think I really have to stop buying now.

Sean
21-03-12, 06:19 PM
Although as what usually happens is that I buy stuff with loads of good ideas and this time next year it is sat there doing nothing........got to stop buying haha

Sounds like me that Graeme! If you find a cure let me know ;)