PDA

View Full Version : Summary DRS Fail

GreyWing
15-03-12, 01:54 AM
Is this the first one to fail even though the respondent never responded? I can't remember seeing one before...

http://www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/drs/decisions/decisionssearch/

funnyzulus.co.uk

aZooZa
15-03-12, 02:40 AM
Seems like the daftest case I've ever seen. More a complaint about logos and work done than the domain name. Somebody got the gist of the DRS procedure wrong and didn't have a chat with e.g. Adlex first I think.

atlas
15-03-12, 03:53 PM
Complainant had no clue what he was doing and the expert must have been quite exasperated to have to read through the Complainant's poorly constructed submissions.

The website doesn't look complete. I'm guessing Respondent screwed the Complainant somehow and Complainant didn't know what to do about it.

GreyWing
16-03-12, 02:39 PM
I think this is one of the reasons why all summary DRS decisions should be published in detail... so we can all see the reasons for it. Maybe there are more cases like this but in this one the DRS expert just snapped and not putting up with the nonsense cases any more??

The successful cases don't show the reasons for a claim on the name being made which is not that good in my opinion.