PDA

View Full Version : Linking to, or mentioning other domain forums is ALLOWED here!

aZooZa
09-03-12, 01:36 AM
We adopt an open policy here. If you want to mention any other forum, or link to it - please feel free.

Cheers,

Dale

atlas
09-03-12, 02:07 AM
Excellent! You'd have to be blind not to know that we all operate in an ecosystem that includes many domain related websites, including several domain forums.

atlas
14-03-12, 08:53 PM
Apparently someone over at Acorn is considering using the drop catching services of a company called ****************** :eek:

aZooZa
15-03-12, 01:48 AM
Apparently someone over at Acorn is considering using the drop catching services of a company called ****************** :eek:
You mean http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/drop-catching-domain-names/100641-drop-catching-looking-advice-please.html :)

It's petty really. Maybe Alan (a.k.a. 'Admin') will see these links from UKDF in his logs and change his policy. Mind you, I wouldn't want too many of his current members over here. I have no beef with him or anyone else there. It's a free country and nobody has a monopoly on a domain forum.

rob
21-03-12, 11:38 AM
I cant believe that is starred out and some are still allowed to post on there. Amazing.

GreyWing
21-03-12, 07:39 PM
Amazing.

I was thinking of the word "childish" to be honest. We did it once at the Royal Marines forum I used to run for the MOD. We banned the word "Para" from appearing and warned people that using it would result in a ban, it was only for 12 hours and it was April the 1st and it was funny.