PDA

View Full Version : Domainlore requests

Rob_F
08-03-12, 01:11 AM
I'm thinking about listing a few domains over the next few days/week. If there is a domain of mine that you have had your eye on, and would like me to put it up for auction, drop me a PM. No in thread requests please.

When contacting me, please let me know if you would be prepared to either...

1. Place an opening bid via your DL buyer control panel. This is the fasted option as it will make the auction go live instantly, without having to go through the usual domain approval process. Bids must be in excess of £150 (DL rule). Please let me know your opening bid amount, as this will influence my decision.

or.

2. Place a starting bid as soon as the domain is approved and goes live in the gem section. This is slower than option 1, but has a lower minimum bid of £50.

For those who don't know me, my tag is listed on my profile page. Click on my forum username > view profile > about me. For domains to be considered they must be on that tag, obviously.

Please note that not all requests will be accepted due to acquisition costs, development plans, etc.

Awaiting your requests.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob_F
08-03-12, 10:54 PM
One auction has gone live (NoseSurgery) and have another one in the works. Still accepting domain requests for the time being.

Thanks,
Rob