PDA

View Full Version : FAO Crabfoot

FagEnd
05-03-12, 10:52 PM
Not sure if Craig has signed up here yet, but the site you purchased from me last year is still making money, give me a shout to sort it out.

FagEnd
08-03-12, 09:42 PM
If anyone can give Craig a nudge on the other forum that would be handy. I can't post or PM there anymore because I'm too sweary :)

GreyWing
08-03-12, 10:02 PM
If anyone can give Craig a nudge on the other forum that would be handy. I can't post or PM there anymore because I'm too sweary :)

Wouldn't worry about naming the forum mate, it's not a stalag over here. I'm pretty sure that Dale is more adult than to prevent people saying Acorn Domains. ;)

FagEnd
08-03-12, 10:11 PM
Just seems to be an internet habit between competing forums.. if you mention the name or god forbid, link to it, you can be burned at the stake :)

aZooZa
09-03-12, 01:32 AM
LOL - Graeme's absolutely right. You can link it also - couldn't really care less. There are some good threads over there occasionally which may be of interest to members here who hopefully might return here to start relevant discussion.

Acorn Domains (http://www.acorndomains.co.uk)

Cheers!

FagEnd
28-03-12, 09:46 PM
Well, did anybody give him a nudge for me over at AcornDomains.co.uk? :)

davedevelopment
28-03-12, 10:33 PM
Well, did anybody give him a nudge for me over at AcornDomains.co.uk? :)

PM'd him ...................

FagEnd
28-03-12, 10:39 PM
Cheers Dave :)

davedevelopment
30-03-12, 10:33 AM
Crabfoot's aware, has signed up for UKDF, but says he can't post or send messages, needs verifying or something?

crabfoot
30-03-12, 11:36 AM
Crabfoot's aware, has signed up for UKDF, but says he can't post or send messages, needs verifying or something?

Yright, Dale says sorry he hadn't set the approval thingy to automatic, yea, even though the SMS thingy is in place.

So I bought this domain in a fevered state, being as I'd just had swine flu with the free optional extra, pneumonia. At the time I was sleeping about 16 hours a day and wasn't quite on the planet when I was awake. Now I've just got to cope with TB and living in a strange exotic place - Huddersfield. Wife got the golden handshake from her old job, and has gone to work for the consultant that the company is using to "fill the gap", so we've rented a flat on the grounds that it is cheaper than commuting.

I've been taking refuge over at experienced-people.net, like a lot of other Acorn people (Rob's been around for a while, Khalid just joined, several others), but now I've been guided here I'll probably stay until the wind changes.

Introductory post - hello everybody!

aZooZa
30-03-12, 12:58 PM
Welcome Craig - so sorry for the nightmare with the signup. I also sent you a personal message of apology. Sometimes a don't get alerted to these things immediately as I'm in a very different time zone.

crabfoot
30-03-12, 02:22 PM
I did mention it - very gracious of you, Dale.

Apology gratefully accepted - one can feel the difference between here and Acorn as soon as one arrives, and that is a great plus point.
Like visiting your auntie ...

FagEnd
30-03-12, 07:02 PM
I saw Craig online last night, so clicked his name to send a PM and was met with the no permission error... I thought I was banned from here already ;)

Craig, send me an email or PM re your site.