aZooZa
06-03-12, 01:45 AM
I'd hazard a guess at $50.

regnet
06-03-12, 07:41 AM
=) Offer` s in xxx$ i have)

aZooZa
06-03-12, 08:21 AM
That's good news - I'd probably take an offer in $xxx range.

Good luck!

atlas
06-03-12, 02:11 PM
A domain with an offer would normally be appraised differently than a domain without an offer. An offer means someone is interested in the particular domain at this particular moment, unlike the normal case of appraising what would happen if you listed it for sale here or somewhere else.

regnet
06-03-12, 07:39 PM
That's good news - I'd probably take an offer in $xxx range.

Good luck!

I wouldn`t sell it for low XXX, because cartoons very profitable business. And you know that in all countries we can find cartoon studios.

atlas
06-03-12, 08:02 PM
I wouldn`t sell it for low XXX, because cartoons very profitable business. And you know that in all countries we can find cartoon studios.

Except .pro is not really an extension that an end user would choose.

It would be worth concentrating on extensions that end users do choose - like .co.uk

regnet
07-03-12, 04:54 PM
Except .pro is not really an extension that an end user would choose.

It would be worth concentrating on extensions that end users do choose - like .co.uk

i don`t work with co.uk domains ( haven`t normal registrators on my language ).

aZooZa
07-03-12, 04:57 PM
i don`t work with co.uk domains ( haven`t normal registrators on my language ).
Someone here would help you with that if you need it.

regnet
07-03-12, 08:00 PM
Someone here would help you with that if you need it.

Are there any FAQ\Manuals about auctions ?

aZooZa
08-03-12, 12:52 AM
Are there any FAQ\Manuals about auctions ?
Not really, but outside of Sedo.com, the main auction site here for the .uk domaining community is www.domainlore.co.uk - you can get an idea of prices there.

regnet
10-03-12, 08:05 PM
Not really, but outside of Sedo.com, the main auction site here for the .uk domaining community is www.domainlore.co.uk - you can get an idea of prices there.

How about 2 keyword domains ? Because in RU\UA (on russian\ukrainian language )it costs 0. Eng. 2 word keys cost something ? And if you can get normal examples give it. Thanks for help( if you need something on ua\ru ask me, i will help ).

aZooZa
11-03-12, 01:24 AM
Вибачте, але я не впевнений, що ви маєте на увазі. Ви можете використовувати Google інструмент перекладу? Будь ласка, напишіть своє питання, а потім використовувати цей інструмент для перекладу на англійську мову.

(Sorry, but I am not sure what you mean. Are you able to use the Google translation tool? Please write your question and then use the tool to translate into English.)

http://translate.google.com

regnet
11-03-12, 07:42 AM
Sorry)

How about keywords consisting of two words or more? They are valued? Because we have in Russia \ Ukraine is not a marketable commodity.

aZooZa
11-03-12, 05:42 PM
Translation isn't working for me :(

Two keywords in a domain name works in the UK and should work anywhere.

regnet
13-03-12, 08:34 PM
Translation isn't working for me :(

Two keywords in a domain name works in the UK and should work anywhere.

In ru\ua it doesn`t work

roger
13-07-12, 10:01 AM
Hello regnet,
Your domain name Appraisal Value is $13,576.59 . I got this value from [User banned for spam] . you too can verify your domain name Appraisal Value....

Top Domains
05-05-13, 09:27 PM
http://appraise.epik.com/Cartoon.pro $570

Epik are renowned for accurate appraisals :)