PDA

View Full Version : hello,how are you ,my new friends

mingzhao
12-11-15, 02:18 PM
i have over 1,000 domains.i have many good domains such as dddpad.com dddvi.com dddhi.com wedesktop.com vlinkmall.com etc.
and you?how many perfect domains?

Jo.D
24-01-16, 03:40 PM
i have over 1,000 domains.i have many good domains such as dddpad.com dddvi.com dddhi.com wedesktop.com vlinkmall.com etc.
and you?how many perfect domains?

Hi, sounds like you really knew a lot about domains which is good. :) Anyhow, I am currently looking for suggestions pertaining to my plan on registering my domain with Pickaweb. Someone I worked with recommend this company with me. I did my research and found out that this company is credible and reliable. And since I am a newbie when it comes to purchasing domains I feel hesitant to just make up my mind right away and with that, I decided to join this forum to solicit suggestions from experts with a hope that I would be able to get the help I deserve. I don't want to spend more cash just asking for suggestions so I think posting my inquiry to UKdomain is one of the best actions I could have. What do you think guys? What can you suggest? Please?

Anyhow, here's the link to pickaweb (https://www.pickaweb.co.uk/)if you want to see if it could really help my business. I'm going to open fashion shop by the way. Thank you so much.