PDA

View Full Version : Win an Apple iPad 3 on UK Domain Forum!

aZooZa
16-02-12, 07:23 AM
We're pleased to announce our first competition!

The member that refers the most new members via their affiliate ID by May 31st will receive a new iPad 3 (specification to be announced) direct from the Apple Store.

To view your own referrer link, and the number of referrals you have accumulated to date, please click on the 'Settings' link at the top right of this forum page (you must be registered and logged in).

Examples of how you might use this:

1. Banner/Graphic

Use this graphic (re-size to suit) on your site and link it to your referrer URL.

2. Text link on your website.

3. Text link on external forum post (take care here and make sure it's allowed).

4. Text link in your email. No spam!!!

5. Redirect any of your inactive domains to your affilate link.

Rules and conditions:

* Ends at midnight forum time on 31st May, 2012.

* Do not incentivise links or images in any way, e.g. offering an opportunity to win anything. A simple suggestion to join UK Domain Forum is fine.

* UKDF Forum owners/administrators/moderators and their family members are not eligible.

* Fraudulent/abusive accounts will be deleted entirely at the discretion of the forum owners.

* Affiliate ID's are NOT allowed in signatures or images on this forum.

* Don't spam! If you spam anywhere, you'll be banned and your referrals will not apply.

* If the iPad 3 is not readily available by May 31st 2012, the winner may choose to receive a cash equivalent prize.

* In the event of a tie, an equivalent cash prize will be distributed.

Note: New memberships require SMS verification.

Any comments questions? Please post here!

Fish
16-02-12, 07:43 AM
Good idea for a competition, nice incentive.

Best of luck to all those who take part :D

GreyWing
16-02-12, 11:39 AM
Great idea for a competition and a fab prize! :)

Speak for yourself Matt, Dale has been know for giving out Rolex's....:D

aZooZa
16-02-12, 11:47 AM
Speak for yourself Matt, Dale has been know for giving out Rolex's....:D
Indeed Graeme and that lucky winner is already a member here ;)

aZooZa
15-03-12, 04:16 PM
This 'New iPad' is looking like it's going to be very easily won - you only have to look at the current membership level to know that anyone is in with a chance here.

Get those affiliate links working and grab this prize while referrals are currently only in SINGLE DIGITS!!!

The current leader is only at SIX referrals, and second place is only ONE!

This has to be one of the easiest iPads to win currently in the UK. Invite your buddies over now!

aZooZa
16-03-12, 12:39 AM
Great stuff, I'm in!

Dale, silly question, but this is for UKDF I guess, not people who own other forums, etc? ;)

Indeed so Matthew, UKDF only. I've edited the announcement. Thanks!

aZooZa
16-03-12, 01:12 AM
Thanks Dale.

Do the people who register also have to make at least a post/some postings to count? I hope they all post, but I suppose by the nature of forums, some will just lurk. :D
VERY good point Matthew. If hundreds of new registrations come flooding in by a referrer that hasn't posted, and the corresponding referees don't post either, it will be red-flagged for consideration as abuse. I've added 'abuse' to the rules alongside the 'fraudulent' rule.

Aiden Roberts
01-06-12, 08:02 AM
Who won the iPad?

aZooZa
06-06-12, 02:25 AM
We are delighted to announce the winner of the iPad: Aiden Roberts. Congratulations to Aiden, and thanks to all those that participated.

Aiden - I'll be following up by PM.

Aiden Roberts
06-06-12, 06:40 AM
We are delighted to announce the winner of the iPad: Aiden Roberts. Congratulations to Aiden, and thanks to all those that participated.

Aiden - I'll be following up by PM.

Dale that is absolutely fantastic!

My wife suffers with Rheumatoid Arthritis and will be going into hospital in October to have 4 knuckles replaced, at present she is unable to use a keyboard and an iPad will be ideal. Thank you so much you have made a massive difference to both her and me.

Much appreciated.

Aiden