PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo

careybaird
14-02-12, 06:11 AM
Hello all, I am Carey and originally from Blackpool, England. I currently live in Koh Samui but will be back to Blackpool and North West area around March time.

In the past I have worked as a developer for a retail software company, designing databases and software for UK retail companies like Sainsburys, WHSmith, Brakes etc. After that I worked as a Studio Manager for a design studio and then took the plunge to work for myself and become an affiliate marketer!

I created software to integrate my websites with the Amazon Associates program, and did very well taking advantage of some loopholes in Google Products (then called Froogle...) and creating good quality sites. After some pressure from colleagues and online acquaintances I launched the software publicly in early 2010 under the name Fresh Store Builder.

I am waffling on so you can read more about the formation of FSB here if you are interested: http://www.pickledshark.com/amazon-affiliate-stores-fresh-store-builder/

It looks like a nice community here and look forward to seeing it grow :cool:

dragon
14-02-12, 07:15 AM
Hi Carey, nice place to live Koh Samui, went to a remoteish part of Koh Panang last year, it was like paradise! :cool:

JamesD
14-02-12, 09:56 AM
Hi Carey - I'm not far from Blackpool; Hambleton but moving back across the river to Poulton soon.

aKooKa
14-02-12, 11:10 AM
Hi Carey. Great to see you on the forum! I'm in Thailand too - down in Bangsare, Chonburi (25 kms outside of Pattaya) - small world, isn't it. Thanks for your contributions and congrats on an amazing product! Best, Simon

atlas
14-02-12, 02:17 PM
Welcome to UKDF Carey! Glad to have you here and I'll be trying out FSB soon.