PDA

View Full Version : Facebook chat thingy

chrisduggan
12-02-12, 09:14 PM
It took me a while to notice the chatroom toolbar down the bottom of the screen, a nice feature of UKDF and could prove useful (for those who use it) an easy informal way to meet fellow "domainers" and a good way to catch up.

Hopefully good use will be made out of it and no spamming please.

aZooZa
13-02-12, 08:33 AM
Yes, it's a forum thing only - nothing to do with FB - just looks like it apparently. If there's any confusion, please let us know.

chrisduggan
13-02-12, 10:11 AM
Ah yes, my mistake.

rob
13-02-12, 10:42 AM
Just catching up now - and yes that looks a wonderful feature!!

jessica93
09-03-12, 05:14 AM
When I go on to facebook now where the speak used to be in the base right part there is just a matter that says "A swifter Way to content Just tick for a start a conversation with the friends you note the most. Your talk availability settings have been kept." I have little methods or anything to click on in that vicinity any more. Now I can only see my on-line visitors on the fled hand edge (just their petty shows). I leave out the list on the right--I don't solve why they got rid of that.

Medical Compensation Claim

aZooZa
09-03-12, 06:44 AM
When I go on to facebook now where the speak used to be in the base right part there is just a matter that says "A swifter Way to content Just tick for a start a conversation with the friends you note the most. Your talk availability settings have been kept." I have little methods or anything to click on in that vicinity any more. Now I can only see my on-line visitors on the fled hand edge (just their petty shows). I leave out the list on the right--I don't solve why they got rid of that.

Medical Compensation Claim
I've taken out your spam and banned you. I warned you once - don't come back here because I'll find you. I've also edited out the other hot link in your first post, where I warned you first. You then had the audacity to come back today and re-edit the link back in.