PDA

View Full Version : Hi Chaps!

Pred
10-02-12, 11:04 PM
Congrats Sir.Dale on getting this puppy off the ground, look forward to being a regular.
Hi Chaps :cool:

GreyWing
10-02-12, 11:17 PM
Nice to see you on here Guy,

Welcome over from ***** *******

lol only kidding

atlas
10-02-12, 11:19 PM
Welcome Guy!

aZooZa
20-04-12, 02:37 AM
Looks like you pissed someone off Guy...

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/domain-name-wanted/101981-generic-co-uk-domains-wanted-xx-xxx-budget.html#post390107

Jesus... :D

GreyWing
20-04-12, 02:48 AM
I think the other guy is having a go at the chap above Pred, being sarcastic.

Seen a few wars over at Acorn recently with some of the new comers in recent years breaking out weapons... glad to be out of it these days.

aZooZa
20-04-12, 02:57 AM
I think the other guy is having a go at the chap above Pred, being sarcastic.

Seen a few wars over at Acorn recently with some of the new comers in recent years breaking out weapons... glad to be out of it these days.
Yes, you're right Graeme. The sarcasm was lost on me - unusual - but I suppose I didn't read the thread properly :)

Pred
20-04-12, 04:14 AM
thanks Guys, not, lol
couldnt sleep so was back on laptop
saw Dale's email after comment
I read same way as others and left poor Jaffaman a 'fuck off' and negative feedback lol

then realised Graeme was right, so had to leave about 20 people positive feedback before could 'make it up' to Jaffa lol and give him back positive rating

just what you don't want to have to do at 4am!

here, give the guy some love
some positive points on top
he will wonder why all the love lol
http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2413605

Pred
20-04-12, 04:16 AM
Mr Predator! How pleasantly delightful to have the pleasure of your self on these most excellent boards. ;)

Sir. Alien
how the bedevil are you old bean ? :cool:

aZooZa
20-04-12, 04:37 AM
thanks Guys, not, lol
couldnt sleep so was back on laptop
saw Dale's email after comment
I read same way as others and left poor Jaffaman a 'fuck off' and negative feedback lol

then realised Graeme was right, so had to leave about 20 people positive feedback before could 'make it up' to Jaffa lol and give him back positive rating

just what you don't want to have to do at 4am!

here, give the guy some love
some positive points on top
he will wonder why all the love lol
http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2413605
Hey Guy - 'twas just a ploy to get you back here. We've missed you :D

Seriously, I read it the wrong way too (see above). Anyway, with all that nice juice flowing, you're sure to be in good stead again over there. Cracked me up: "so had to leave about 20 people positive feedback before could 'make it up' to Jaffa lol and give him back positive rating"... :D

aZooZa
20-04-12, 04:45 AM
I see you dropped me in it - so I've given him love and told him it's your fault. And I'm not supposed to be 'interacting' there ;)

Pred
20-04-12, 04:51 AM
lol
you'll know the term Dale
there is a 'moment' , it has a technical term in Psychology, where human beings think 'wtf am I doing here or this for'

they say it's most dangerous when someone like a Bolshoi Ballet dancer trained from the year dot is performing swan lake in front of thousands and has only lived and breathed ballet whole life then suddenly realises what the hell is he doing prancing around in a pair of tights, but has to grit teeth and go through ridiculous motions

well I had one of those moments leaving a batch of positive feedbacks to all and sundry just until system allowed me to repeal the 'fuck off' I had left a compl;ete stranger who I had misconstrued at 4am

I'm 40 in June
this is ridiculous rofl