PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump is shown up to be a walking talking tolie?

crabfoot
22-10-12, 01:27 AM
For the meaning of "tolie" consult FagEnd (o orrite it is Scots for turd).

I was going to watch Match Of The Day 2 and started watching this documentary (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01nln7g/Youve_Been_Trumped/) in the meantime. I never saw a football kicked tonight.

It shows how big business operates - it shows how the Grampian police can be persuaded to adopt a biased attitude - it shows how a fat cat who has plenty of money in the first place wants more, because that's his mission.

It shows how the man who was the principal of Robert Gordon's University (indeed, the man who led them from being an Institute towards becoming a University) handed back his honorary doctorate because they gave something similar to Donald Trump.

Ninety minutes of "it could only happen in America" happening in Scotland. This could, and should, bring down the Scottish parliament.

Watch it from beginning to end, then pass comment. Do it now, it will be gone next week.

All I'm saying is that if those policemen were in my local force they would be suspended, and I've seen turds talk before, because I saw Bill Gates on TV, the twot with the yacht, the Iron Maiden, and the Blur and Broon stuff. And that berk that ran away from the circus to become an accountant ...