PDA

View Full Version : Hi All Another Newb on the flip

djroken
17-10-12, 04:03 PM
Hello all ,

It seems like i have found the right place to start ,
No doubt i will have a lot of questions for you as the time comes,

i have decided to leave my running of websites to start on the world of the domains , i have 13 Domains in total from my websites etc all up for sale on sedo at this time ,

just got some .eu , as i see in sedo they seem to be getting bids , so any advice will be greatlly welcomed .

I look forward to meeting you all at some point ;0)

Regards

Dave

GreyWing
17-10-12, 06:10 PM
just got some .eu , as i see in sedo they seem to be getting bids , so any advice will be greatlly welcomed .

Dave

Hi Dave, Welcome to the site. This time last month I would have been laughing at your collection of .eu's However those of us under the control of .uk are probaby thinking you could be pretty smart.

Welcome though
GW

djroken
17-10-12, 07:00 PM
Hi Dave, Welcome to the site. This time last month I would have been laughing at your collection of .eu's However those of us under the control of .uk are probaby thinking you could be pretty smart.

Welcome though
GW

Thanks Grey

So what do you know on the .eu ? is there a trend lol (apart from matching domain .uk with eu )

And thank you :cool:

atlas
17-10-12, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the community Dave!

I would think .eu are better for developing than reselling.

crabfoot
24-10-12, 02:55 AM
Aber in den Kolonien niemand zuschaut, sondern Google Streetview,

If you can do a multi-lingual site on a EU domain, I can see it really taking off as an entity -

Oh all right, ond yn y trefedigaethau oes neb gwylio, ar wahân i Google Streetview. Chips winning ...