PDA

View Full Version : New Content Writing Service

scottmccloud
08-10-12, 03:44 PM
Due to recently being made redundant (through no fault of my own I should add), I've decided to offer my services as a content writer to help keep the money coming in.

I studied Engish Language and Literature at Leeds University I've worked as a sales and marketing manager for the last 5 years, and have lots of experience writing advertising and marketing copy. I've a good knowledge of what is required SEO wise for articles, so everything I write will be as Google friendly as I can make it.

Articles will be original and based on at least 2 good quality sources.

Prices are as follows:

1 article of 500 words @ £10.00
5 or more articles of 500 words @ £9.00 per article
10 or more articles of 500 words @ £8.00 per article

1 article of 300 words @ £7.50
5 or more articles of 300 words @ £6.50 per article
10 or more articles of 300 words @ £5.50 per article

Please contact me by email at sjbrerton {a t} gmail {dot} com to place an order.

I will require payment upfront by Paypal, and the more you can tell me what you want in an article the better. Maximum turnaround time of 72 hours, though I will be aiming to do the majority within 24 hours.

I have some happy customers already from other forums, and I can supply you with a couple of examples of my work should you so wish. Email sjbrerton (at) gmail.com

If anyone wants to discuss setting up a more longer-term arrangement for an agreed amount of pieces per month, please let me know and I'd be happy to discuss. PM or email, or I'm happy to discuss over the phone should you so wish.

Thanks!
Scott Brerton

Place an order by emailing sjbrerton {a t} gmail {dot} com

Preciseenglish
19-06-14, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the post. I believe that you have a profound background in article writing. I came across Precise-English recently for content writing service. You can contact them as well to get the best offers and deals.