PDA

View Full Version : Just do not understand ?

me
08-02-12, 02:39 PM
I cant work these guys out,it failed before and they relaunched with more or less the same concept,people want things fast and simple,not complicated like bodis...

Does anybody use these anymore on here ?

aZooZa
08-02-12, 02:47 PM
I've just started to use them with a few test domains. I like the ease of addition, and the simple optimisation options. Also like the way they do the selling process. Have yet to see what revenue is like.

Maybe Matt might join us here at some stage.

me
08-02-12, 02:54 PM
Be good to post your finding as and when your domains go through !

Brassneck
08-02-12, 04:25 PM
All my domains (4000+ ) are now parked at Bodis. Nice and simple, and revenue as good as anywhere else with minimal effort. I've also sold a lot through the parking pages direct contact links. Been with them pretty much since they started - about 4 years I think.

Stephen.

maccke
30-09-12, 11:11 PM
Can you give me examples of some landing pages please? I tried to put up a new type of landing page recently (example: ad.me.uk), and have received quite some interest. However, 'make an offer' on the template should be changed - otherwise people try to do just that, give an often 'low offer' instead of asking to buy it for that price.

atlas
01-10-12, 02:39 AM
Can you give me examples of some landing pages please? I tried to put up a new type of landing page recently (example: ad.me.uk), and have received quite some interest. However, 'make an offer' on the template should be changed - otherwise people try to do just that, give an often 'low offer' instead of asking to buy it for that price.

Why not just remove the "make an offer" option from the page?

Also, see the discussion in this thread for more information:
http://www.ukdomainforum.co.uk/showthread.php?1265-having-all-your-domains-one-1-website

maccke
04-10-12, 12:04 AM
Good point. Would probably be the best thing to do.

Why not just remove the "make an offer" option from the page?

Also, see the discussion in this thread for more information:
http://www.ukdomainforum.co.uk/showthread.php?1265-having-all-your-domains-one-1-website