PDA

View Full Version : A Big Hello To UKDomainForum.co.uk

Domain Giant
29-08-12, 02:30 PM
Hi All

Just wanted to get my first post out of the way, I have had a little look around the forum and all looks good, I like the chat feature!

I set up my account a little while back but spend most of my time (and boss’s money lol) on a different forum. I want to try this forum for a while as the other was starting to annoy me a little.

I have never been a huge contributor i.e. thread creator but this is because, next to some of you I think I will look stupid lol.

I recognise a lot of the names already on the site so hopefully I will enjoy my time here.

For those who don’t know me, my name is Liza and I’m from Middlesbrough. I work for a chap called Stephen and we run a company called Business Search Local ltd, I look after the domains part and I love my job. Seriously, I love it!!!

I don’t know the worst domain we have, there are soooo many but I once registered BarnsleyBarnsley.co.uk and Reflexolgy.co.uk by mistake lol
Don’t know what else to say other that hi and I’m always happy to help if I can.

Liza
:D

atlas
29-08-12, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the community Liza!

wb
29-08-12, 04:44 PM
Nice introduction, welcome. :)

secname
29-08-12, 05:00 PM
you ready to pay for the domain you wanted from me then ;)

Jamie101
29-08-12, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Liza :)

Pretty sure I wrote some content for some of your sites a while ago, hope they are doing well :)

Domain Giant
29-08-12, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, seems weird introducing yourself to many people I already know lol

Atlas: not sure I have spoken to you in the past but I’m sure we will chat at some point.
WB, Jamie & Matthew: we have all spoken and you have all taken money from me in the past.
Secname: I will PM you later tonight on here :-)

You will all see much more from me on here, I want to get more involved with it all, I have used many of you lot for services such as content and Amazon sites but I think I have things to offer. Try and make some money instead of just spending it lol

Liza

secname
01-09-12, 10:40 AM
I think pms are not working here dale as i still havent recieved a PM from Domain Giant :)

so Liza the 2 invoices i sent for the domain Horney.co.uk, have you or steve got around to actioning on it yet as i know you are busy but it has been a few months now.

aZooZa
01-09-12, 11:02 AM
I think pms are not working here dale as i still havent recieved a PM from Domain Giant :)

so Liza the 2 invoices i sent for the domain Horney.co.uk, have you or steve got around to actioning on it yet as i know you are busy but it has been a few months now.
As it's been a few months I'm sure Liza or Steve will get round to sorting this out now you've posted a reminder here.

aZooZa
13-09-12, 01:46 PM
Member completely unresponsive to disputes both here and on Acorn. Banned and thread closed.