PDA

View Full Version : Francois

DomainingCom
23-07-12, 09:17 AM
Hello,

Just a quick note to say "Hello" to the members of this forum.
As many know I run many domain related sites: Domaining.com, Valuate.com, CAX.com and the one that pushed me to sign in here for shameless promotion: ECOP.com

God save the Queen!

PS: I forgot to say, any question you may have is welcome.

aZooZa
23-07-12, 01:14 PM
Francois - just received your newsletter in my mailbox. You espouse your ecop.com business with GBP support, but nowhere in your newsletter do I see our forum mentioned. Don't presume that "many know" you here. This is a UK-centric forum. I personally know you, as I remember helping you when you first started. So it's maybe a good idea to remember your roots ;)

Give my love to Theo. He and I go WAY back also :)

Cheers

Dale Hubbard

DomainingCom
23-07-12, 02:31 PM
Francois - just received your newsletter in my mailbox. You espouse your ecop.com business with GBP support, but nowhere in your newsletter do I see our forum mentioned. Don't presume that "many know" you here. This is a UK-centric forum. I personally know you, as I remember helping you when you first started. So it's maybe a good idea to remember your roots ;)

Give my love to Theo. He and I go WAY back also :)

Cheers

Dale Hubbard

Dale, I don't understand what you mean here.

ECOP.com has been announcing each day the support of a new currency these last days:
http://www.domaining.com/feed/ecop/

These sponsored headlines were posted before I even know you had a forum, drop me a note at info@cybertonic.com if you would like be listed in the Domaining.com directory, as an old friend I will be glad to give you a good deal.

aZooZa
24-07-12, 01:25 AM
Francois, my comment about this forum not appearing in your newsletter was 'figurative'; i.e. I wouldn't mind so much that you were self-promoting here with your first posts if you were reciprocating in some way. And as an "old friend" I would have thought perhaps that an entry in your directory would be free?

Anyway, I don't want to cross swords with you over this. I'm sure if you stay you'll participate without using the forum simply as a promotional tool.