PDA

View Full Version : High Value section !

me
08-02-12, 10:47 AM
This was always popular on namepros but for some strange reason it was taken down and yet the members were calling it back, including myself...

I believe most members on here would put up genuine high value domains as they do not want to look idiots putting up a shite domain so it would be more or less self regulated but you could say minimum offers must be say over £1000 to enter it the section...any other thoughts ?

aZooZa
08-02-12, 11:00 AM
This was always popular on namepros but for some strange reason it was taken down and yet the members were calling it back, including myself...

I believe most members on here would put up genuine high value domains as they do not want to look idiots putting up a shite domain so it would be more or less self regulated but you could say minimum offers must be say over £1000 to enter it the section...any other thoughts ?
Yes, this sort of thing will be (hopefully) self-regulated. If you post a domain in the £1000 and over section, then it makes sense really that offers should match the asking price range. The alternative is for the interested party to PM you.

Of course, you could post it in the 'Offers Invited' section and state your lowest price.

Much of this is 'suck it and see' for the moment, but we do believe strongly in self-regulation and regulation by peers i.e. other community members expressing their disdain at daft posts.

To put it bluntly, we won't entertain people who mess around and cause annoyance to other members in any way.

But we're really nice guys ;)

Cheers

Dale