PDA

View Full Version : Tap Tap Is This On?

rob
08-02-12, 08:40 AM
Hi :)

Forum looks very smart! Hopefully it can be tat/idiot free and a great arena for trades & debate!

Who else is here?

aZooZa
08-02-12, 08:49 AM
Hi Rob

Yes, it's on.

You've actually summarised our philosophy in your post. We don't want any riff-raff here :)

We only opened an hour ago. I expect to see your mates here soon ;)

Seriously, Simon and I hope that this will work out and we think we have a good formula. Time will tell.

Best

Dale

Aiden Roberts
08-02-12, 09:14 AM
Hi All

I am not sure which one I am tat or riff raff but it let me sign up anyway!

Looks great, I am sure it will be very popular.

Best of luck Dale

Aiden

redbird
08-02-12, 09:14 AM
Just testing I'm really here, if you can see this I must be.

davedevelopment
08-02-12, 09:16 AM
Yes, theme looks very slick, best of luck with it guys.

aZooZa
08-02-12, 09:24 AM
Hi Aiden

Welcome!

No need to worry mate. We have a 'hoi polloi' filter that'll weed you out in seven days.

;)

Cheers and thanks to you, and all our new members.

Dale

cm1975
08-02-12, 09:28 AM
Good luck guys! It's certainly looking good and won't take long to get started. There are already a number of familiar faces.

Leeroy
08-02-12, 09:43 AM
Best of look with the new forum Dale. Lee

Fish
08-02-12, 09:48 AM
Greetings all. Thanks to D & S for setting up the forum & opportunity to join, here's hoping for a successful & entertaining one :cool:

><(((0>

Howie

aZooZa
08-02-12, 10:01 AM
Greetings all. Thanks to D & S for setting up the forum & opportunity to join, here's hoping for a successful & entertaining one :cool:

><(((0>

Howie
Hi Howie and welcome.

Simon and I have been busy on the 'Thanks' button but don't want to use it too much. So anyone we haven't clicked on - don't take it personally :) We don't want to have to moderate ourselves for overuse of that button LOL.

Actually, you've hit the nail on the head really. Our goal is to keep this forum businesslike but entertaining at the same time. Simon and I will be around constantly to this end.

Simon as you know is our tech guru, and I'm more of a front man - it works quite well. We're both only a PM or an email away.

Cheers

Pearl Media
08-02-12, 10:20 AM
Yep - best wishes from me too. This forum certainly does look the part!
I hope it gets started really quick.

Brassneck
08-02-12, 10:36 AM
Well Done Simon and Dale for setting up an alternative UK forum. Have enjoyed all your previous innovations with DCE and dropsystem so expecting great things from you on here!

Stephen.

Backorder
08-02-12, 10:43 AM
Looking great guys :)

Danny B
08-02-12, 10:57 AM
Just echoing what everyone else has said...good job...added to my top sites :)

If I was up earlier I may have been the first poster....oh well never mind...good luck guys

gav
08-02-12, 11:01 AM
Good luck gents; about time an alternative forum came about and I couldn't think of a better team to do it.

Darren
08-02-12, 11:05 AM
I will deactivate my account now then.

Looking great, love the theme.

Best of luck, Darren.

Hi Rob

Yes, it's on.

You've actually summarised our philosophy in your post. We don't want any riff-raff here :)

We only opened an hour ago. I expect to see your mates here soon ;)

Seriously, Simon and I hope that this will work out and we think we have a good formula. Time will tell.

Best

Dale

vialli
08-02-12, 11:10 AM
Good Luck guys, I'm sure it'll be a great success, look forward to getting more involved.

mat
08-02-12, 11:21 AM
Forum looks very impressive guys. Lets hope it becomes a major player in the UK market!

MCNM
08-02-12, 11:30 AM
Good luck with this Dale & Simon the new forum looks great! Much nicer feel to it then the others out there!

Aaron
08-02-12, 11:33 AM
Looking slick Dale! Congratulations to you and Simon. :)

aidman
08-02-12, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the invite, looking good :)

cvs
08-02-12, 11:54 AM
Great looking forum! Good luck with the new venture.

nick s
08-02-12, 11:55 AM
Yes looking good so far - all the best with it

aZooZa
08-02-12, 12:15 PM
Thanks so much all of you. Great to see so many familar faces. I'm currently in China and Simon's in Thailand, so we're both thinking about having a bite to eat and going to bed soon. Setting up vB has been no easy task and we've been at it solidly for days. Anyway, given the time zones; while you work, we sleep, and vice versa.

Cheers

Dale

Aaron
08-02-12, 12:18 PM
Thanks so much all of you. Great to see so many familar faces. I'm currently in China and Simon's in Thailand, so we're both thinking about having a bite to eat and going to bed soon. Setting up vB has been no easy task and we've been at it solidly for days. Anyway, given the time zones; while you work, we sleep, and vice versa.

Cheers

Dale

A well deserved rest I think!

KingDomains
08-02-12, 12:38 PM
Forum looks and feels good !
Many thanks Dale and Simon - best wishes for its success.
Cheers, Steve

Karl
08-02-12, 02:08 PM
Great Stuff Guys.

Loving the Feel of the forum very smooth to use.

Systreg
08-02-12, 02:41 PM
Good luck with the new site Dale & Simon, it gives me somewhere new to post my tat, this will please, Rob :)

jhump
08-02-12, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the invite Dale and Simon, look forward to using and contributing to the forum. Best of luck.

atlas
08-02-12, 03:00 PM
Things are looking good - I'm excited to be here!

Thanks for the invite Dale & Simon and I'm sure this forum will be a big success.

scottmccloud
08-02-12, 07:23 PM
Liking the new forum, thanks for the invite, hope it's a big success, I'm sure it will be.
Scott

WealdDomains
08-02-12, 10:18 PM
Hello from WealdDomains. I've just registered after seeing the DomainGang post. This new forum looks good - best wishes.
David

Chris
08-02-12, 11:24 PM
Good luck guys! Previous users of DCE and have traded in the past with you! Looking forwards to an alternative venue to discuss our beloved domains!

Chris

aZooZa
18-02-12, 10:41 PM
Good luck guys! Previous users of DCE and have traded in the past with you! Looking forwards to an alternative venue to discuss our beloved domains!

Chris
Cheers Chris. We're just in the middle of a major upgrade of DCE in terms of speed and features. We'll post in the DCE support forum here when it's complete.