PDA

View Full Version : airport domains,value?

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:07 AM
Hi guys,
I'm new on here (obviously!) ... was hoping you could give me some thoughts/ideas on the value of these:

UK ones
lonairport.com (all london)
lonairports.com
lcyairport.com (london city)
stnairport.com (stansted)
ltnairport.com (luton)

Others
sinairport.com (singapore)
hndairport.com (tokyo)
pvgairport.com (shanghai)
pekairport.com (beijing)
sydairport.com (sydney)
delairport.com (delhi)
kulairport.com (kuala lumpur)

Major airport, such as Abu Dhabi, already have auhairport.com redirecting to their main site ...

GreyWing
05-07-12, 11:17 AM
You there guy that was banned from acorn?

I personally don't think I'd want to give you any more airtime on this forum either.

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:18 AM
no not banned from acorn. I am "mydomain" from acorn. Thoughts on these please?

GreyWing
05-07-12, 11:20 AM
Well in my opinion that's down to the standards on acorn, I think you'll find this site a little more grown up.

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:24 AM
airtime

Great pun! More grown up? I hope so ... please provide me with some thoughts on these domains ...

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:31 AM
Hello - don't register anymore like these. ;)

because ...? anyway, most the other 'big ones' are taken. I view that as a positive :)
Major airports are using equivalents - another positive. thanks for your feedback though.

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:33 AM
....they are worth nowt. ;)

of course they are ... more mature my foot (roll eyes)

GreyWing
05-07-12, 11:33 AM
Hello - don't register anymore like these. ;)

Matt the guy knows mate, he's had about 20 pages of advice on acorn across 3 threads.

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/domain-appraisals/105011-flying-high-please-appraise-these-airport-domains.html

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:40 AM
some get over 1000 exact monthly searches. clearly you know better than the company running the airports in the UAE too. ;)

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:45 AM
i am not a troll. you keep buying your crappy .co.uk nonsense domains (or whatever it is you do) and I'll keep doing what i am doing. i don't need validation from a bunch of clueless 'domain professionals' anyway. cya!

flyinghigh
05-07-12, 11:49 AM
I am not trying to be "opaque" lol ...